Can't have light without darkness.
1. We are facing a possible HVAC replacement. Frankly, I am considering the idea of learning to live without air conditioning. It's not a noble pursuit, believe me, but if we are going to live within our means, then we have to make this sacrifice. This isn't a plea for pity because there's no need, it's not as bad as one might imagine. Honestly. With some wardrobe adjustments & a couple of quality fans, we've got this. The hugging warmth and the soothing buzz of the fans actually made me remember that I didn't always live in homes with A/C, I just got spoiled along the way.
2. I've got my critical eye on here, but I've grown weary of social networkers who simply post things they want to buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy. It's basically boring advertising. I love STUFF as much as the next person, but I'm certain there is no race for us to gain as much possessions as we possibly can. Oh, Consumerism! with your boot heel to our throats!
3. Slow down.
4. Everyone's an expert.
5. Not enough time.
Here we go.
30 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment